45 Things I have learned in 2014:
It’s always amazing to see where you were to where you are today!
- There are healthy limits – boundaries are important.
- It’s okay to provide yourself with self-care.
- Sometimes, it’s okay to ask for and accepthelp.
- Recognizing and dealing with painful feelings is necessary for growth.
- That someday it will be okay to be vulnerable again – even if not today.
- Fear can drain you of your life.
- That guilt and shame should be looked at squarely in the face – accepted and then dismissed as lessons to improve self.
- That anger is not always bad – sometimes it is necessary.
- That it is okay to stand up for ourselves.
- Prayer is positively necessary – even if shared silently.
- Gratitude opens doors and windows in our heart and life.
- New beginnings are inevitable – but they do not have to be accompanied by fear.
- That the…
View original post 554 more words