Kid’s Notes to God
Recently a Sunday School Teacher asked her class to write notes to God. Here are some of the notes the children handed in:
- Dear God: Are You really invisible or is it just a trick?
- Dear God: I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool.
- Dear God: Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don’t You just keep the ones You have?
- Dear God: I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I’m having a hard time loving all of them.
- Dear God: In school they told us what You do… But Who does it when You’re on vacation?
- Dear God: Is it true my father won’t get in to Heaven if he uses his bowling…
View original post 217 more words